We at Bowen Tree Farm will be operating under the State of Washington COVID-19 protocols for retail businesses. This will include the social distancing and mask requirements that you have been experiencing at other retail businesses at this time.
We are a multi-generational Christmas tradition for many families and your health and safety are our desire. We need your help keeping everyone that visits safe, both young and old.
- Stay home if you or your family are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have had recent contact with someone that has been ill with COVID-19.
- In order to keep everyone safe, we reserve the right to deny service to anyone displaying signs of illness or not following farm guidelines.
- Wear a face covering. Cloth face coverings are mandatory when visiting the farm. We ask that you wear face masks that meet the CDC guidelines.
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distancing between families while on the farm.
- Please keep your family together while visiting the farm.
- Please pay with a credit card rather than cash if possible.
- Payment will be setup outdoors with a one-way flow. We’ll have signs to help.
- If there is a line to pay, please have a single member of your family in line to pay. We ask that they maintain 6 feet of distance and continue to wear a mask.
- There will be no cider or food available on the farm this year.
- We’ll have supplies to sanitize the saws.
- We’ll have no indoor retail in the cabin this year.
- We’ve decided not have the outdoor fireplace this year. We’re going to miss it too!
- Tree bagging will remain available.
- We will be adding Thursdays to our openings to help spread out customers. Please consider coming then!
- We require all dogs to be leashed, and please consider leaving your pup at home this year.
We know these times are hard. We’re in this together, and we are looking forward to seeing everyone this year.